src="http://www.makepovertyhistory.org/whiteband_small_right.js">

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

an explanation of the blog below

For those of you unaware, I have been frantically searching the house for two CD's containing documents from my old computer. In all honesty, I thought they were gone. But they weren't. In fact, they were closer than I would have expected.
Sitting in front of my computer this morning, I realized the orange shoe box usually sitting right beside the computer was missing. Apparently I threw the box in my closet a few weeks ago while I hurridly cleaned my room. Company was coming, and my room was a mess. Inside the box was an assortment of computer related stuff, including the CD's!
If I don't do anything productive the rest of the day, I will be happy. The blog below was what I have been searching for. So there you go.
I wrote that during my junior year at Butler, about an experience I shared with several kids just before we started college. I went so far as to send the article in to two magazines. Neither wanted it (as I can see why today), but it was a fun attempt.
Hope you enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home