src="http://www.makepovertyhistory.org/whiteband_small_right.js">

Wednesday, April 04, 2018

Top 10 Songs

Here are my top 10 songs. As a musician, I can't say that I've listed them in order of musical aptitude, or beauty, or coherence even. I've listed them as my personal top 10 songs. Please note that number 2 and 7 have explicit content. So if you are offended, do not look those up. Otherwise, you are safe.

1.  Led Zeppelin                              Kashmir
2. Tool                                             Eulogy
3. Jimmy Buffett                             Come Monday
4. 311                                              Down
5. Nick Drake                                  Northern Sky
6. Zac Brown Band                         Colder Weather
7. The Roots                                    The Seed
8. String Cheese Incident                 Sirens
9. Jack Johnson                                The Horizon Has Been Defeated
10. Medeski Martin and Wood         Bubblehouse

I didn't say these are my all time best songs; just my personal favorites. As you have, I've gone through personal changes in my life, and this mixture of songs represents where my mind was during those times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home