src="http://www.makepovertyhistory.org/whiteband_small_right.js">

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

L6

It's a bizarre and helpless feeling seeing one of your high school classmates in a coma on the tv news. At Marquette, she was the type of girl that all the guys had a crush on, and for all the right reasons. I was one of them.
I'm not going to write much more tonight, because I am still a bit speachless. I feel like someone just punched me in the stomach.
For those who want to know more about Laura Sherman Laughlin, go to her website.
www.lauralaughlin.com.
Let's keep her in our prayers. Hopefully her progress will continue to improve. I'm still amazed how tragic things seem to happen to such great people.
www.lauralaughlin.com.
Oh, L6 stands for Live, Laugh & Love Like Laura Laughlin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home