src="http://www.makepovertyhistory.org/whiteband_small_right.js">

Friday, July 29, 2005

A quick update

I just read on CNN.com that a pilot managed to penetrate the 40 mile radius border of Tuesday's Shuttle Columbia launch in Florida. The small Piper Cub managed to get within 20 miles of the launch site, before being intercepted by two F-16's providing security. As a novice observer, I didn't really expect Fighters to patrol the launch site, but then again, I'm not surprised. I'm a bit naive, apparently. I wouldn't even think it possible to attack an aircraft accelerating at 25 times the speed of sound.
Apparently Cingular is a bit retarded (slow), when it comes to notifying prospective employees of their future employement standings. I have been waiting for two weeks to hear anything from the company, whether I am hired or not. Granted, I am anxious, but this seems a bit hasty and drawn-out. No doubt I will post what happens with this.
Along the same lines, I am increasingly set on moving to Denver, and am considering moving there without a job. Although, this doesn't seem logical. And I'm a little nervous about that.
Plus, the Cardinals are doing well, and the Rockies are not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home