src="http://www.makepovertyhistory.org/whiteband_small_right.js">

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

cigarettes, heat, and hot tubs

As a kid, I was intrigued by the idea of Olympic divers using a hot tub after they performed their dive. Not all of them did, but a majority would slip in to the hot tub immediately after getting out of the pool. I found myself judging the people who would not use the hot tub against those who did. The divers who used it, in my opinion, were cool, and obviously smart.
If someone offered me an opportunity to sit in a hot tub on national (or international) television, I think I would take that opportunity. Plus, I wouldn't have to pay to use it, and there would be ladies in swimsuits involved.
While driving tonight, I was following a car who's driver threw out the butt end of a cigarrette. Things like that really irritate me. I can't stand the sight of dozens of cigarrette butts on a sidewalk or street just feet from a trash can. It drives me nuts. What makes me more upset is when my new sweater shrinks in the dryer.

3 Comments:

At 8:18 PM, Blogger Chishiki Lauren said...

One time I passed out in a hot tub. There are time limits on those babies for a reason...so when you decide to compete in the Olympics, keep that in mind.

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger Wander Lust said...

I've heard it's very easy to pass out in a hot tub if alcohol is involved. I'm sure there is some science that backs up those claims; I don't know. I appreciate the advice. Don't drink and relax. Very important.

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger Chishiki Lauren said...

I watched Usual Suspects last night.

That's all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home