src="http://www.makepovertyhistory.org/whiteband_small_right.js">

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

You and I are not alone

According to Science Magazine, two NASA scientists claim to have proven that there is in fact Life on Mars. TODAY. As we speak, something is breathing, or doing something similar in order to keep itself alive.

The scientists aren't releasing their proof to their findings, but they say they have discovered methane on the red planet. Methane, as you well may know, is a biological gas. A natural bi-product of life. The reason we spend millions of dollars on air fresheners and power windows.

Although water hasn't been seen on the planet's surface, it's hard to say what is below ground. Perhaps a complex system of tunnels, secret passage ways, and hidden doors. Or that may just be in Vietnam.

Tomorrow, I will be on my way to purchase some binoculars, and will look into getting my pilot's liscense. Know of any good freeze dried ice cream recipes?

I'll fly us to Mars. You bring the Tang.

2 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Blogger Chishiki Lauren said...

First, Tang is nasty.

Second, your mind was clearly made for the most miniscule of trivia and random facts/news. We shall never play Trivial Pursuit together. I couldn't bear to lose.

Third, this post reminds me of the Coneheads on SNL. Those were the better days of late night television. Eh, Japanese game shows have their perks...I suppose.

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Wander Lust said...

I'm a little partial to Tang. Mainly because I grew up on it. It's a great lightweight drink to add to water on backpacking trips. You can only drink so much water.

Don't worry about ever losing to me in Trivial Pursuit. I manage to collect all sorts of random data, but I have a hard time hanging on to it. Bad memory or lack of interest, I suppose. Probably the latter.

MXC is one of my favorite shows. Even though the original dialog has been replaced, and I have no idea what is going on, it's entertaining watching people have a great time doing bizarre tasks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home