src="http://www.makepovertyhistory.org/whiteband_small_right.js">

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Yoink! Stealing Lauren's great style

I can’t stand the smell of baby powder.
I once nearly fell off a ropes course.
As a kid, I broke my ring finger waterskiing. That finger was never the same.
A little later, I broke my wrist rollerblading. My wrist is the same as it was before.
I prefer merino wool socks over any other.
Cheese sandwiches are my comfort food.
As a kid, I was once mistaken for a girl.
My favorite family car was a red Ford Explorer.
My favorite female Food Network TV chef is Rachael Ray.
My favorite male Food Network TV chef is Mario Batali.
When I was younger, I had a pet guinea pig named Blacky.
I used to have dreams of returning to my childhood home to discover cereal bowls full of cereal, just as we left them when we moved.
I was only asked to draw a maze for our 5th grade newspaper once.
My eyesight has deteriorated every time I visit the optometrist.
Ghostbusters and Ski Patrol were my favorite movies growing up.
I’ve always wanted to be a Navy Seal.
Once, I saw a neighbor walking down the street, apparently just after being kicked out of the house.
I have laughed when I was sad and should have cried.
I used to practice setting up a top-rope rock climbing system in the house.
My body doesn’t react well to peanut butter.
The last time I ice skated was 5 years ago.
I hate being watched when I eat.
I was written up the first time I drank underage.
I hate contact lenses, and I hate wearing glasses.
I enjoy cooking seafood.
I am very tedious when it comes to making my bed.
I became an Eagle Scout when I was 16.

5 Comments:

At 6:15 PM, Blogger akimbo7 said...

I was mistaken for a boy once, too.
Okay, more than once.

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Chishiki Lauren said...

Scott, you've made my day. But I've got to ask, what's wrong with the smell of baby powder? That's just one of those intrinsically pleasing smells no one can resist. How are you immune to it's return-to-innocence-fetal charm? ...weird...

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger Wander Lust said...

akimbo: It's a little frustrating, isn't it?
chishiki: I don't know what happened in my childhood that caused me this. But, it seems like it's something I should get to the "bottom" of. Who should I go to talk to about that?

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger chad said...

though you did cheat and have paragraph separation - well done. I also have a broken finger.

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Chishiki Lauren said...

Scott....go straight to the source; Johnson and Johnson.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home