src="http://www.makepovertyhistory.org/whiteband_small_right.js">

Friday, January 14, 2005

Ok, I'm impressed. But where are my winning lotto numbers?

Some time back, I made a habbit of checking my horoscope on aol.com, whenever I check my email. Typically, my horoscope is vague, and wide ranging. "You will meet an old friend this month, or will think of them, or will call them, or you will stub your toe on a chair." Well, yeah. But today's was different. It is about a specific topic. Here it is, in its entirety:
"If you've been considering going back to school, this might be the right time to take your dream a step foreward. This doesn't mean that you must actually enroll today. A better use of the energy would be to fine tune your learning objectives and narrow your possible course of study."
Now, this isn't an incredibly good horoscope (I don't think any are), but it was remarkably accurate. I haven't yet narrowed my possible course of study, and I haven't even decided which standardized test to take. I think I'll do that tonight, and comically prove my horoscope true. Any suggestions of what I should study? I'm at a loss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home