src="http://www.makepovertyhistory.org/whiteband_small_right.js">

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

a most unusual morning

This afternoon, around 4, I took a nap. I didn't wake up until 6:30. When I looked at my alarm, I noticed it was early in the morning. After all, it was dark out, like it usually is really early in the morning. I felt refreshed like I usually do after a good night's sleep, so I decided to get up a little early. When I walked down the hall, I heard music coming from the office. My brother was up spinning his records, preparing his mixed tape. I thought this was a bit unusual for being so early. I then got online, and said good morning to a friend. She said "good morning?" Yes, it's 6:35.
Then it hit me. It was still Tuesday night. What? You mean I have another Tuesday night to spend? I thought that only happened in the movies. It was bizarre watching the Simpsons and eating ravioli when you planned on eating breakfast and heading off to work. I still haven't caught up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home