src="http://www.makepovertyhistory.org/whiteband_small_right.js">

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

I don't get it...

This is an uncomprehensive list of things I just don't understand.

Cordless phones

There is 6 miles of DNA in a human cell. That boggles my mind. Knowing that a scientist was able to figure that out, boggles it more.

The Chinese language

The affect cat nip has on cats

What causes a heart to continously pump

Wind

Women

Speeches by President Bush

Black energy

Mike Martz

Why I find it increasingly harder to get out of bed, the later I sleep in

Like I said, this is not comprehensive. There are millions of more topics I can't grasp fully. If you have any insight into one of these, please let me know.

1 Comments:

At 9:58 PM, Blogger Chishiki Lauren said...

You're making me feel increasingly incompetent, for I have no insight into any of them. In fact, quite a few I wonder about on a daily basis. I probably couldn't even explain women...they're just too damn complex. So there you have it, I'm good for nothing, save a good conspiracy or letter writing campaign to Jared or Colin Powell.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home