src="http://www.makepovertyhistory.org/whiteband_small_right.js">

Thursday, January 20, 2005

no title

Company just left. Last week at family friends' house, my parents decided that I was going to cook dinner tonight. These family friends aren't typical suburbanites. They own and run a restaurant in St. Louis. Justifiably, they are amazing chefs and entertainers. They seem to know everything about food, as well as every possible way of preparing it. They were our neighbors when I was growing up, and I was always eating over at their house. The table was turned tonight. I fixed dinner for them.
For the past week, my menu changed repeatidly. Finally, I asked someone for advice this morning. Thankfully, I took her advice, and produced something that I think even surprised my parents. I sure was.
A completely unrelated subject.
Tuesday night I ran an experiment. Earlier in the day, I heard that if one eats sugar just before bedtime, his dreams will be more vivid. Naturally, I tried it. During the night, I woke up and wrote my dreams down. Later the next morning, I emailed them to Lauren as I promised. She ran an analysis on them, and emailed me back. She says I need a vacation to Cancun, parallel to one of my dreams. Ironically, I recieved an email right after hers offering discount airfare to Cancun. My initial assumption was that of pure coincidence. Thinking more, my paranoia took over, and I now feel someone read that email. So, I will write an email to myself saying I would like a way to gain a free BMW M3. Paranoia is spelled correctly. I checked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home