src="http://www.makepovertyhistory.org/whiteband_small_right.js">

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Who would have thought

that a Jack Russell could catch a live bird, and kill it before someone could stop her? She's only a few months old, and already has the killing instincts of an Army Sniper in combat.
I recently returned from a whirlwind tour of Miami. While there, our hotel rooms were broken into, we became intimate friends with strangers, bought a beer for 9 bux, drove 2400 miles, and managed not to get pulled over once. Oh, and something else happened.
The weather is getting warmer, and I'm ready for summer.

2 Comments:

At 1:11 AM, Blogger Chishiki Lauren said...

A) What day is free scoop day? I always forget, and I only have four months to prepare for my next one.

B) Glad you had fun in Miami, not glad your stuff was stolen.

C) Something else happened? As in...you learned to perfect the art of drag queen-dom that is so prevalent in Miami? Or you won the Florida state lottery? Am I even close?

D) My grandmother used to pronounce Miami, 'Miama' and Cinncinatti, 'Cinncinatta.' It was obnoxious.

E) I clearly don't know how to spell Cinncinatti. Pardon my craptacular English.

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger Wander Lust said...

A) Free scoop day for the Broadripple store was April 19th. I think it's a monthly thing, because I remember they did one near my birthday in May one year.

B) Yeah, apparently all we may get out of the whole mess is a week's stay at the same shitty hotel.

C) I have long since perfected the art of drag-queen. Only one more surgery to go... So that's obviously not it. I think I told you about her when I got back ;)

D) My grandma pronounces Italian "Eyetalian", emphasis on the "I". I think it's an old person thing.

E) I believe it's Cincinnati. Yes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home