src="http://www.makepovertyhistory.org/whiteband_small_right.js">

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Combinations

A couple years ago, I went in to a grocery store and bought a few unrelated items. Well, they seemed unrelated to me. Not so unrelated to the cashier and bagger.
I bought a six pack of beer, a trash can, and a bottle of baby aspirin. My intention was not to use the three items in succession, but it certainly looked that way. I remember the cashier saying “Going to have a wild night?”
“What? Oh! Haha, no!” I said.
After that experience, I began thinking of other innocent combinations that look guilty.
Here are a few ideas to try on your own.

Grocery store
plastic sheeting
Vaseline
carrots or a cucumber

Hardware store
3 feet of 3/4 inch tubing
funnel
sprinkler valve

Home Improvement store
fertilizer
matches
short sections of black pipe
Drive down the road to Enterprise and rent a truck

Come up with a few of your own. Go out and turn some heads.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home