src="http://www.makepovertyhistory.org/whiteband_small_right.js">

Saturday, September 24, 2005

"Mi Duerma"

Yesterday my mom asked me what my dream was. At the time, the first thing that came to my mind was to be a gas station owner in Iraq. My dad said I should operate a kayak shop in New Orleans.

For whatever reason (probably because my parents built the house I was brought home to), I felt I liked property, and its related value. Arguably, I didn't have any say in the lot selection, color scheme, or layout, but somehow, as an infant, I was drawn to the idea.

The idea of selling houses has always been intriguing, but the idea of fixing and perfecting them has always surpassed the sale. If I were to combine the two endeavors, I feel I would be eternally happy with what I do.

If that’s my dream, then it’s in writing. My dream, however, is to make sure I’m happy for the rest of my life, and to make sure everyone I care for is as content. I really don’t care how that happens, just as long as it does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home